Patient Participation Group (PPG)
About the Patient Participation Group
Forest Edge Practice has a Patient Participation Group made up of a number of patients who have volunteered to join the group. The aim of the PPG is to support the practice in improving patient care. It does this by:
- Representing the views of patients regarding the work of our surgery
- Seeking ways to help improve the quality of services offered by our surgery
- Fundraising for specific items to benefit patient care
- Improving two-way communications between patients and surgery staff
- Liaison with other patient groups to share good practice
- Organising presentations on health topics
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.